Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3rd Hunt Report

I got into my stand at about 4 this evening. It was a bit warmer today than it has been the last few days. I did, however, see a doe very early on.

The rest of the evening was dead until I was climbing down my climber. When I got about two strides down a doe came running out of the woods to the East. She was followed by a buck I've named "Lefty." Lefty ran directly underneath me. As I said, I was getting down, so my bow was on the ground and it was too dark to shoot anyway. It was encouraging to see him running does in that area though.

                                         Lefty has appeared only once on my trail cameras 15 days ago.
                                         His name obviously comes from his lopsided rack.

1 comment:

  1. JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG AND LOVE IT SO FAR, IM ALSO IN SOUTHERN INDIANA....

    MARK BARNARD
    FRANKLIN COUNTY

    ReplyDelete